Blue Wizard Digital
Based in Comox, BC and Seattle, Washington
Press / Business Contact:
Release & Platforms:
Steam Store Page
Release platforms are PC and Mac
About This Game
Space Tyrant is a fast-paced roguelikelikelike 4X game set in a grimly grimdark future. Build a terrifying space fleet, devastate planets, and slaughter peaceful extraterrestrials in your relentless march to total domination! Will the forces of Galactic Order halt your invasion or are you truly ready to face-punch the universe?
Space Tyrant started as a modernized, lunchtime-playable homage to early 4X games that slowly grew into its own unique, insatiable beast. Under the watchful eye and design directives of Jason Kapalka (PopCap games co-founder), a scrappy team of industry veterans in Seattle, Washington are bringing to life this darkly humorous game of ill-will and turn-based galactic domination.Game Features:
- Procedurally generated missions for endless tyranting
- 4 alien races to subjugate and bend to your evil will
- Fire a horrifying Death Ray from your wretched tyrant finger
- Explore conquered planets and make things worse for the remaining inhabitants
- Play powerful cards to give you an unfair advantage
- Invade planets with a role of the dice. What a jerk move!
- A brilliantly cold and mean-spirited soundtrack by Swedish electronic guru, Skaven
Logo & Artwork
Right click and 'Save-As' the image assets below. If there is anything specific required, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space Tyrant - Header
Space Tyrant - Header - Space Background • JPG
Space Tyrant Red and Black Logo
Concept, UI and most 2D art
3D Artist, Animator, Space Monsters, Video Editor
Producer, Seattle Studio Overwürm