Blue Wizard Digital
Based in Comox, BC and Seattle, Washington
Press / Business Contact:
Release & Platforms:
Steam Store Page
Release platforms are PC and Mac
About This Game
Space Tyrant is a fast-paced roguelike-lite 5X game set in a grimly grimdark future of eternal war. Build a terrifying space fleet, make enemies and disintegrate peaceful extraterrestrials in your relentlessly unpleasant march to total domination!
A zero-attention span mega-empire builder where you can enjoy titanic space battles and huge galaxy-wide conquests but not run over your employer-mandated allotment of lunch-eating minutes.
Space Tyrant started as a modernized, lunchtime-playable homage to early 4X games that slowly grew into its own unique, insatiable beast. Under the watchful eye and design directives of Jason Kapalka (PopCap games co-founder), a scrappy team of industry veterans in Seattle, Washington are bringing to life this darkly humorous game of ill-will and turn-based galactic domination.Game Features:
- Procedurally generated missions for endless tyranting
- 4 alien races to subjugate and bend to your evil will
- Fire a horrifying Death Ray from your wretched tyrant finger
- Explore conquered planets and make things worse for the remaining inhabitants
- Play powerful cards to give you an unfair advantage
- Invade planets with a role of the dice. What a jerk move!
- A brilliantly cold and mean-spirited soundtrack by Swedish electronic guru, Skaven
Quotes From Awesome People
- "A 5x space Rogue-lite-like strategy game, and it's damn good"
- Mack (Worth a Buy)
Logo & Artwork
Right click and 'Save-As' the image assets below. If there is anything specific required, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space Tyrant - Header
Space Tyrant - Header - Space Background • JPG
Space Tyrant Red and Black Logo
Concept, UI and most 2D art
3D Artist, Animator, Space Monsters, Video Editor
Producer, Seattle Studio Overwürm